APPLICATION GUIDELINE FOR ADMISSION INTO
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN OPTOMETRY (B.OPTOM)
1. Applicants must be paid Taka 1,000/- ( One thousand ) in the name of ” Institute of Community Ophthalmology ” in the Account Number 3102474337001 through bank deposit slip at City Bank Ltd. any branch around the Bangladesh. It is mandatory to mention candidate’s name and contact number in the bank deposit slip. At the time of online application, Bank Deposit Slip scan copy must be uploaded in the Application form.
2. Interested candidate must apply through Online System.
3. A personal E-mail is required for Online Application.
4. Applicant’s recent Passport size picture is required to upload in the Application form.
5. Applicant’s signature is required to upload in the Application form.
6. S.C and H.S.C Academic transcripts are required to upload in the Application form.
7. After successfully submission Application form, applicants will get a user name and password in his/ her e-mail which used at the time of Application form.
8.Applicants will get Admit Card by using user name and password after One Day (01) of online Application.
9. Any application without Payment will be rejected.
For any complexities please contact with 1) Mohammad Jashim Uddin, Accounts Officer or 2) Mohammad Syfur Rahman, Jr. Administrative Officer. Phone: +880-1774-878991 Or Email: email@example.com. Office time 8.00 am to 4.00 pm (Sunday to Thursday) and Friday office time 8.00 am to 12.00 pm. Office Closed on : Saturday and Govt. Holidays.