Ongoing Research Studies / Activities:
- Visual function of monocular pseudophakic patients in pediatric age group (5-16y).
- Vergence & accommodative anomalies & their management of school going children (6 – 16 years) in a tertiary eye hospital.
- Functional visual assessment, refractive status & other associated factors of Primary Open Angle Glaucoma (POAG) in a tertiary eye hospital.
- Ocular status, pattern of presentation & associated factors of myopia among pediatric age group ( 6-16y).
- Ocular and general health status of type-2 Diabetic patient in Chittagong.
Ocular status and barriers to uptake eye care services among tribal adult (above 40 years) population of Hill tract area in Chittagong.